1. Hunar.Online is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information who have bona fide intention to contact or be contacted for the purposes of job opportunities. Our services are designed to promote economic opportunity for the users by helping them find the existing job vacancies.
2. You must take the time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for our services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions.If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please refrain from using Hunar.Online. The use of the Website by Company (Recruiter) or Job Seeker shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
3. The Website has been established to allow Company (Recruiter) to contact Job Seekers and to view their profiles detailing JobSeeker’s experience. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
4. Any profile created showing political or illegal material would not be accepted under any circumstances.
5. Hunar.Online will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of our users i.e Company (Recruiter) and job seekers secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by any party whatsoever.
6. The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the Website.
7. Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
8. Members acknowledge that Hunar.Online is not liable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
10. Hunar Online LLP Management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
11. These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
12. Hunar Online LLP don’t cater cases where company (Recruiter) charge from job seekers. Any payments made by such company (recruiter) will not be refunded under any situation and there services will be terminate with immediate effect after confirmation.
13. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
14. Users shall not spam the platform maintained by Hunar.Online or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Hunar Online LLP to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
15. The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
16. The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions
17. Hunar Online LLP assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
18. Users will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms. User will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
19. User will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission. Userwill not solicit login credentials from another user.
20. User will not post content that contains or links to pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence. User will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
21. User will not post any content that in any way or form threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
22. Payments for the services offered by Hunar.Online shall be on a 100% advance basis. The service once subscribed to by the employer/company is not refundable & non-transferable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated. In case of payment by Credit Card, no charge back shall be accepted by Hunar Online LLP.
23. . Hunar Online LLP gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly.
1. Hunar.Online is a commercial web app by Hunar Online LLP. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone using the website of Hunar Online LLP.
2. We collect the information about how you interact with our Service, This information may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and items clicked.
3. To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
4. To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users
5. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, post requirement, subscription and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
6. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, qualification, mailing address, phone number and professional information such as work experience that helps users to get more from our Services, including helping Company (Recruiter) find job seekers.
7. Hunar.Online’s mission is to connect talent to job opportunities and employers to quality talent. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
8. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to any third party.
1. Hunar Online LLP does not hold any responsibility for any incident, fraud, cheat or crime that may happen to any users. We advise you to check and verify information of other users before proceeding with any transactions or interaction among users. Also, do not share your private information on group, to prevent the use of such information for any un-safe purposes.
2. If you have any questions or suggestions about our Policies, do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]